Thursday, July 9, 2009

first rating


Ok first real food rating, although the majority of you may not consider this to actually be real food.

Mcdonalds bacon egg and cheese biscuit meal. One of my favorite fast food items of all time. Loaded with a grand total of 810 delicious calories, this little artery clogging meal includes 1 biscuit sandwich, 1 hash brown patty, and 1 med. orange drink. Thats right I said orange drink. Although I do not eat breakfast often, I have to admit that this is one of my favorite meals in the morning. (especially after a night of drinking) Sadly I was not that into it today. The biscuit was strangely hard on the outside. The egg was the usual spongelike styrofoam, and the bacon was rubbery... go figure. The hashbrown on the other hand was crisp and delicious. Oh- and the orange dink was just that... orange drink. My Mcdonalds experience started out about as bad as it gets. I had to dodge about 30 mexicans as I pulled into the drive through. For some reason Mcdonalds seems to be the location of choice for those little alien fucks to look for work in the morning. There were literally about 30 of em just hanging around the building. The person working the drive through seemed as if she didnt want to be there. hmmmm... I wonder why? I guess a little attitude is expected when visiting your local gas station/fast food joint. Either way I dont appreciate the fucking attitude. But for $4.92 I guess I get what I paid for. Next time I will visit a different location for sure..... unless I need gas.... of both kinds.


overall rating- 2 out of 10.

3 comments:

  1. one you should have tried the sausage egg Mcmuffin with cheese, much safer bet. and yes that mcdonalds has like 30-50 mexican's there every morning, they wait for the contractors to stop buy and they pick up a few of them in their pick ups or vans, it's pretty awesome site to see, but don't ever stop their to use their shitter, because it looks like the bathroom from trainspotting, you know "the worst bathroom in scottland". and someone is always in there with like 3 other people, doing who knows what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny, I got a solution for you stop eating fast food fat ass....although if I was to go to Mcdonalds the bacon egg and cheese biscuit meal with the orange drink would be my frist choice minus the 30 mexicans....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought about it this morning on my way to work you need to past that McDonald's and continue down main street till you pass Francesca's Bar & Grill on your left and stop at the shell station there in the morning. They have the best breakfast Hoagies. They are great for hangovers and age taste really good, what else can be better then a hoagie filled with eggs and breakfast meats and cheese. Your Face

    ReplyDelete