Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Farley Plaza


So on the way back from the Jersey shore traffic was shit and we decided it would be a good idea to stop at the old Farley Plaza. I am no stranger to this rest stop as Ive been there many times in my Atlantic City conquests, usually just to get gas or take a leak. Anyway.. We were both a little hungry, so we had 3 choices... Burger King, Pizza Hut, or KFC. Fuck all of them, but we went with a 3 piece and some chicken strips from KFC and an order of breadsticks from the hut. It was shit. All of it. chix strips were dry, the 3 piece couldve been sitting there for a week before I got to it, and the breadsticks were chewy... and not in a good way. I think we used about 6 different condiments between both of us, and even that didnt help. Whenever I travel I usually try to find a good local joint to get whatever the specialty of the area might be. As bad as I wanted to go have some decent seafood, that didnt happen and we ended up eating this horrible shit. Either way, if your'e hungry and on the AC expressway, do not stop for food there. You'll be better off eating beef jerky from the gas station next door.


Overall rating: 1 (and thats being generous)


No comments:

Post a Comment